LIVE Church at 8:30 am (Spanish) & 10:00 am (English)
From Pastor Armando:
Please enjoy LIVE Church Services on Sunday Mornings. Mision Vida with Pastor Walter and the Servant’s Church at 10:00 AM. We are please to share God’s word in both Spanish and English.
Our church leaders and I are continuing to monitor the coronavirus situation, including information from state and local health departments. As you may have heard from County of San Diego , effective immediately all gatherings of more than 250 people are directed to be postponed or cancelled across the county. Smaller events can proceed only if organizers can implement social distancing of six feet between participants…These restrictions will remain in effect at least through the end of March.
We want to follow the guidelines laid out by our government officials as well as be guided by our love for people so we have made the following decisions.
As of March 17, 2020:
After careful consideration, the leadership of Calvary Chapel Fallbrook has decided to suspend all physical gatherings, services and Lifestyle groups and move our Sunday morning service to an online format only. Through the end of March, we encourage you to stay home and take part in our services by watching online, through the links provided here or any main social platform.
We feel the move is important as we want to play our part in keeping our church community safe. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has now turned into a pandemic. President Trump and the CDC have requested churches not to gather in groups of more than 10 (The President's Coronavirus Guidelines). We trust in the sovereignty of God, but in light of this directive, we feel there is wisdom in complying.
It is important that you regularly check this website as this site will have the most up to date information.
A few reminders and encouragements for us as a church:
• Of course, this could all change if the guidelines from the state and county change. We will continue to monitor the situation closely. We hope to resume our regular worship service as soon as possible!
• Watch for updates on this website.
• I encourage you to make every effort to stay in touch with each other, caring for and praying for one another. Reach out to those who are loosely connected or need to stay home for health reasons. We don’t want anyone to feel isolated.
• If you are in a high-risk group, please take care of yourself. Let your church family know how we can support you and care for you.
• Lastly, I encourage you to continue to be faithful in your giving. Our ministry expenses and obligations remain the same. If you haven’t begun to give online, this is a great opportunity to start. To get started click on giving or by text message by entering amount, then text to 84321. Online giving even offers the option of recurring gifts so that if you miss a week, you are still able to regularly support the ministries of the church. You can also drop off your cash or check at the church office or mail your offering directly to the church.
These decisions have not been made lightly, but out of respect for our governing authorities and our deep desire to help protect the health and safety of our church family, as well as our community.
During these days of uncertainty, let’s remember that we are called to faith, not fear:
Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Trusting in the Creator God of the Universe,